Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update...

Karly by far had the best dare of the night...She had to call a boy (of OUR CHOICE) serenade him with a little YODEL-ODELING. I'm not gonna lie, I wet my pants just a little bit and had to bury my face hard in a pillow. Needless to say, I think John Crismon was moved.


Karly is amazing



Cute Heather







Disneyland Trip with the King girls





Okay, these pics are a little out of order but can I just say again how much I love my cute, crazy friends






Jill's a little teapot
















Can you believe we're still single???










Best part of the Disneyland for me was getting to see Tricia!!









Waiting in line for rides wasn't even annoying because we got to just catch up and enjoy snarfing out favorite Disneyland foods!











Proof that best friends really do think alike, even when it comes to their choice of clothing for the day. They didn't even notice until...












"What are you girls laughing at?"













Sarah and Miss Jane who wasn't a big fan of the Peter Pan ride.
















Wating in line for Peter Pan




































































1 comment:

The Standrings said...

looks like you've been having fun! i am SO sad that i didn't get to see you when you came. are you coming again soon?