Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update Cont'd...

Laura and I moved into the cutest townhouse with our friend, Lindsay. Soooooo, what are 6 hot single ladies gonna do on Valentines?? Party! After going out to eat we went back to Karly's place for games. (And no, my pants didn't rip, see above photo)

Jill, Mona, and Heather dancin it up







We made up our own version of spin the bottle. If the bottle picked you, you had to open the can and pick out a dare.




I don't remember who Jill was impersonating, but it was hilarious as you can tell from Heather's reaction




Monda, Heather, me
























Acting out a scene from a chick flick. If you can't tell, I am Joe Jr. telling "Luce" that she has a "Nice, ehhh...........sweatuhhh"









3 comments:

Elder Eric Hadder said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! Having great friends is such a blessing. Thanks for updating your blog. It was wonderful to see you -please stay in touch. I know in my heart great things are going to happen for you. Love - Mamma Hadder

Heidi said...

Looks like you had a great time on V-Day!! We need to get together soon! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!!

kemra said...

Looks like some good fun! You crack me up!