Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Today my brother Jay is 23!! I love Jay because...we have always been close
Because he married the coolest girl in the world, seriously


Because he made me an AUNT Ü


And because he still know how to tease his sisters to NO END!! Good thing we love him!




(Trying to prove that even though he is an old married man, he can still man handle his "big sisters")


And yes, he won
I am grateful to have a brother like Jay that loves me and supports me. I know he is always there for me and would do anything for me and thats a pretty great feeling. He is a great example of hard work and dedication in all that he does.



Its your day Jay-Boy-Larry-Butch!! Live it up!






4 comments:

Chase & Tricia said...

Oh yea for Jay!

Heidi said...

Happy B-day Jay!!! He is one of a kind! Glad you got to celebrate his special day with him!

Brittany LeSueur said...

and I love Jay because he has the coolest sisters in the world...seriously:)

Katie said...

These pics are so cute Julie!!! I can't wait to see you!